The Maui Sunset brings you back in time to experience the days of Old Hawaii. Warm sunny days and blissful tradewinds make afternoons by the pool the ultimate paradise. Your first step onto the Maui Sunset grounds will be the start of your “Aloha” vacation. Aloha is a way of life on the beautiful tropical island of Maui. Maui Sunset will give you many fond memories to take home with you and is part of the reason why so many guests keep coming back each year. Take pleasure in the lush tropical gardens and spectacular ocean view of the Maui Sunset. Experience tranquil moments on your private lanai deck. This penthouse condo has just recently gone through a major renovation with all new upscale furnishings.
- Our condos feature a heavenly king size bed with luxury linens.
- In addition there is a pull out queen size sofa sleeper.
- Washer and dryers for your convenience.
- Large, private, recessed covered lanai with a spectacular sunset and ocean view for dining “al fresco”.
- Fully appointed kitchen with all major and modern appliances.
- State of the art air conditioning as well as deluxe ceiling fans.
- Two newly appointed bathrooms
- Arrange of board games, books, snorkeling equipment, boogie boards
- Beach towels, cooler
- HD TV, DVD Player
- Internet~ Free & Secure via cable or wi-fi password.
- Telephone with answering machine
Better to rent from the “owner”
- Care and quality of furnishings
- Trusted on-call maintenance and state of the art cleanliness for your arrival
- No more worries about double booking or bumped reservations.
- Top quality linens & towels.
- Condo is inspected by housekeeping and maintenance prior to check-in.
- The poolside activity desk provides an island orientation at 9am the morning after you arrive complete with snacks and refreshments. Tennis rackets, shuffle board equipment, golf putters, and misc sport equipment are also available to check out. Take advantage of the activity staff to book trips, restaurant reservations, tee times or island advice. You can even rent a paddle board and head right out to the ocean and give it a try. There are complimentary aquafit classes three mornings a week beginning at 9 am and complimentary Yoga classes every Wednesday right in front of the beach.
Resort amenities and services
- Maui Sunset is positioned on the Waiapulani Beach Reserve. This sand beach features small waves and a fringing reef. A wide varieity of activities can be seen on this beach: Jogging, walking, and water sports such as windsurfing, kite surfing, paddle boarding and more. Don’t miss the salt water lagoon just south of the property – fun for small children. You may even catch a local testing their skills at line fishing.
- The pool is one of the largest in the Leeward side of the island.
- Open daily from 8 am til 10 pm. Lots of resorts in the area open their pool later in the morning and close it at sunset. The 60 foot “L” shaped swimming pool is a real treat for lane swimmers. There is a 12-person Jacuzzi, washrooms and even an ice machine to fill your cooler for day trips or for sipping drinks by the pool or in your condo. There is an expansive deck with lounge chairs and tables with or without umbrellas. You can enjoy sun or shade all day long. The pool itself is in the sun all day and Yes, the pool is heated in the winter.
- Two elevators and three stairways in each building for efficient access to all five floors.
- Barbeque Grills: Gas fired stainless steel barbeques, no better way to cook an evening meal then standing in front of the BBQ with a refreshment in hand, experiencing a breathtaking sunset.
- Four Shuffle Board courts: Yes, you’ve seen them on the cruise ship commercials, now challenge your family to a real shuffleboard game. A great activity for the whole family.
- Tennis Courts: A total of six courts are available, just steps from the ocean. Guest also play pickleball on these courts
- Walking Paths: The inner private gardens feature manicured lawns, gardens, and walking paths with a water feature. There is also complimentary herbs, tomatoes, and even bananas growing on site for all guests. Find out for yourself why these grounds are “Award Winning.”
- Free Parking: Plenty of spaces and no charge for guests of Maui Sunset.
- Professional reservation and check in service. No more meeting people in the parking lot to get keys. You check in at the front desk, just like a hotel. Guests have Access to a computer at the front desk to print boarding passes.
- ATM machine on site for guest convenience
- At Sunset staff light Tiki Torches throughout the gardens for that old Hawaii atmosphere.
- Centrally located gives quick access to the airport, Costco, Walmart, and many of the neighboring towns. This location allows easy driving distances to all sightseeing activities golfing, swimming activities and restaurants.
- Workout gym and sauna open during office hours